Working at one of our Willow Shoes and Redwood Clothing stores is rewarding and fun when you have long feet or are tall - or both! Our customers feel at ease and we enjoy helping them to find shoes and clothes that look great, feel comfortable and fit well.
We currently have one position available in Auckland
MAY 2022 | AUCKLAND BASED |
INVENTORY & ADMINISTRATION - apply now
We have a role available for someone with administration experience who enjoys being organised and accurate in their day to day role. Your primary responsibility is to receive all our shoes and clothing from suppliers and into our systems ready for sale in our two stores and online. This role is physical and also requires a good level of attention to detail and care. Maintaining an accurate inventory is the core of this role and you would be using our established cloud based systems that are easy to use and provide real time data that will make your role enjoyable. You would be given training on the job from existing staff and would be part of a small friendly team. There is the possibility we can adapt your hours to suit family commitments with this role. This is an opportunity to learn a great deal of valuable skills about ecommerce. While your primary role would be inventory control, the need for job sharing sometimes would mean you can learn other skills too. Below are some of the characteristics we value at Willow Shoes and Redwood Clothing.
TO APPLY If you are interested in this role please send a cover letter outlining why you are applying and your CV via email to Dyane email@example.com
Everyone in our business needs to have a genuine desire to care about what we do in our business and these attributes are the sorts of things we will be looking for.
- Are you passionate about long shoes and tall clothes?
- Do you enjoy the thrill of helping others and can you bring that skill and enthusiasm to Willow Shoes and Redwood Clothing?
- Are you a people person who can easily relate to others and make them feel at ease?
- Are you willing and able to go out of your way to help?
- Can you quickly learn our point of sale system and physically handle cartons of shoes and clothes when they arrive in store?
- Are you punctual, honest and easy going?
- Are you flexible with your hours of work and willing to job share with your store team? Sometimes you may need to work on Saturdays or during the school holidays
All employment enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications should include a cover letter and your resume.